Monday, February 10, 2014

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Hello,

this personal blogs-space is dedicated to the discussions on  what I term critical-progressive Muslim thought. It  provides a forum for my personal views and ideas about what critical progressive Muslim thought is, its hermeneutical, gender and inter-religious dialogue elements. It is inspired by my book : Constructing a Religiously Ideal Believer and Woman in Islam- Neo traditional Salafi and Progressive Muslim Methods of Interpretation", Palgrave ,2011.

It also provides a forum for articles and views written by other people that I consider  interesting and relevant to the blogs main themes.
In the top tabs above  I have provided links to my academic works which are downloadable for free.


If you have any questions or ideas or would like to recommend a reading/article,please do not hesitate to contact me on : adisduderija@gmail.com


Hope you will find  the discussions and information interesting and stimulating.

No comments:

Post a Comment